Date: 15 November 2018
Doors open: 19:30*
First fight: 20:00*
After Show Party: 22:50*
*Timing subject to change.
- Indigo o2
- Once inside the main entrance with the main arena in front of you, walk round to your right and the venue can be found on the right hand side next to Gaucho.
- The O2, Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX
- Nearest Tube: North Greenwich, Jubilee Line
- For more information on getting to the o2, please click here.
PLEASE ALLOW 15 MINS AS SECURITY MAY BE CARRYING OUT SEARCHES AT THE MAIN ENTRANCE TO THE BUILDING
- Please bring your proof of purchase email either on your phone or printed off should you not have your ticket.
- Guests picking up tickets on the night, please use the Indigo box office, located on the right hand side of the venue, where a member of staff will be able to assist you.
- Dress Code is smart casual. No ripped jeans in the VIP bar.
Q. What happens if I lose my ticket?
A. Please contact us immediately so that we can either replace your ticket or add you to the guest list. If you do not have your confirmation email we will be unable to help.
If someone purchased the ticket on your behalf, please ask them to call as we will not discuss personal information with anyone other than the ticket purchaser.
Q. What if my ticket doesn’t arrive in the post in time?
A. As above, contact us immediately.
Q. Is there a cloak room?
A. Yes. Please note that items are left at your own risk.
Q. Is there food in the venue?
A. Not inside the Indigo but please find a list here of all the restaurants at the o2.
Q. Can I take pictures and video the fights?
A. Yes. Mobile phones are allowed but we politely ask no digital SLR cameras. Please be mindful of those around you when filming and taking pictures.
PLEASE NOTE A FILM CREW AND PHOTOGRAPHER WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE ON THE NIGHT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL CONTACT US HERE.